Astralite – HD-LED® technology in a Minor Surgical Light
High Definition LED is a breakthrough technology that changes the fundamental parameters of lighting.
The application of this advanced technology to Astralite minor surgical lights will prove invaluable to both the patient and practitioner's experience.
Fat Beam Illumination
More light flux provides the biggest beams of light in the business, bigger illuminated fields and more light across the full width of the illuminated area.
• High light intensity across the full illuminated area for uniform vision
• Avoids visual distraction by reducing high contrast in the illuminated area
• Adjust the beam size to suit your working area to eliminate peripheral distraction
Red Balance Control
The highest R9 red colour rendition of any other product provides the optimum visualisation of red tissues. Red balance enhancement compensates for our natural weakness in distinguishing shades of red and is user adjustable to fine tune the light to match our own red vision and the surgical conditions.
• Enhanced visualisation of red tissues
• Improved differentiation between tissues of similar colour
• Adjust the light colour to match your own optical colour response
Full Spectrum Colour Rendition
The only surgical lighting with near perfect colour rendition across the full visible spectrum. Natural white light picks out all the visible colours for your eyes so you can clearly see without eye strain.
• Easy to distinguish small differences in tissue
• All the colours are strong and vibrant
• Reduced eye strain, make the light do the work instead of the eye
Available in Wall, Ceiling and Mobile options