Breath CO monitor to help stop smoking
Low cost and visually motivational, the piCO™ Smokerlyzer® carbon monoxide breath test monitor is a leader in a new generation of breath CO monitors. With a brand new easy to use interface, SteriTouch® technology and the motivational traffic light system, the piCO™ Smokerlyzer® breath CO monitor is ideal for all stop smoking services.
Why piCO™ ?
A firm favourite for motivation, validation and education. It is quick and easy to use with a full-colour touchscreen and the familiar motivational traffic light system.
Why is it important ?
The piCO™ Smokerlyzer® is clinically proven to help people stop smoking and is ideal for stop smoking services, GP’s, schools, pharmacies and health visitors.
Benefits to the user
- The monitor provides instant results shown in exact ppm and %COHb which makes recording and interpreting patient’s results quick and easy.
- SteriTouch® technology to ensure optium infection control.
- There is the familiar green, amber and red traffic light system, making CO levels instantly identifiable to patients.
- D-pieces are used in conjunction with the monitor to filter out 99.9% of airborne bacteria and single-use SteriBreath™ mouthpieces for excellent, low cost infection control.1
- Five-year warranty for absolute peace of mind.
- PC interactive with COdata+™ software, free with the piCO™ Smokerlyzer®.
The piCO™ Smokerlyzer® provides a quick, easy and efficient carbon monoxide breath test for smokers.