Mindray PM60 Pulse Oximeter
PM-60 is a miniature, lightweight device capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. For longer-term monitoring, continuous mode offers manual entry of unique patient IDs, alarm management and pleth waveform display.
• Suitable for adult, Pediatrics, and neonatal patients
• Performs SpO2 and pulse rate measurement in either spot-check or continuous mode
• Miniature design offers an impressive lightweight device, making easy to use on the go
• 2.4" colour LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings
• Variable screen brightness allows you to alter the intensity of the LCD and conserve battery power
• Adjustable visual and audible alarms: you can choose whether to show SpO2 and pulse rate alarm limits on the LCD
• Export real-time patient data to a PC using infrared technology
• Choose from either lithium ion or AA alkaline batteries depending on your run-time needs
• Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode assists in conserving battery power
This unit is supplied with an adult finger sensor.